Monday, January 4, 2010

You need to lose weight?

On your New Year resolutions list, is there: to lose weight?
Did you answer yes?
So read further!
I'm not the kind of getting excited by any new product out there, but when I saw my niece on Christmas Eve in such a good shape and when she told me she lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks, I knew this had to be very good.

Have you heard about Core 4 products? The only product to help you boost your energy, curve your appetite, and lose weight at the same time, with natural products.
My niece consulted with her doctor: he not only assured her this was a safe and healthy product, but he also sells it now, along with his wife who is also in the health profession.

Core 4 comes in 4 products:
  • FLUSH: a gentle organic, highly effective daily colon cleans
  • LEAN: a breakthrough power amino acid and protein smoothie  formulated to satisfy your appetite, reduce your food cravings, support fat metabolism, and increase sustained energy
  • CHEAT: the world's first food sprinkle that eliminates up to 25% of calories eaten, clinically proven to reduce weight - you just need to sprinkle the flakes on whatever you eat
  • ACCELERATE:  formulated to stimulate the thermogenic fat burning and weight loss process, to suppress your appetite, and to promote your energy and stamina

Please visit http://www.irepcni.net/fitnslim to know more (click on the right image: Core 4 Fast Results: Learn More).

And if you also want to make more money this year, you could join to sell this product: the company is 11 months old and representatives are already making big money. The company is going to launch 2 new products later in January, a power drink and another product, and they are going international in March! So it's the perfect time to join.
Send me an email to know more about how it works, give me your phone number if you prefer to talk, and if you want to talk to my niece, no problem, I'll give you her phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment